Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thoughts...

Finished this...it's about a devoted social worker who is drawn to a 3 year old little damaged girl and will do anything she can to save her. Lots of issues and tons of dysfunctional situations...all wrapped up in lovely writing...I read way into the night...could not stop reading it. And the author is working on another book with these same characters...I can't stand it!


Opting for one of my summer books today...this one...a reunion at the New Jersey shore for three women and all of their issues...so far it's really good!



Mildly hooked on this...it's a nice break every once in a while...I use it as a reward only. I only play with my sister in law Kathy...but I find myself obsessively hoarding coins to buy more colors and bombs...bombs buy harder words to draw...lol...I almost have the equivalent of a big box of Crayolas...oh me oh my!



We are expecting showers today...just when Den is landing...I need a ready made dinner for him, too...sigh!

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Draw Something but might need to stay away from it if it's addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read that first book. It reminds me of one by Sarah Willis. Stay safe & dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donohue's books are wonderful...I read another of hers called How to Eat a Cupcake.

    And I can't wait to read about the social worker, for obvious reasons. I feel like skipping some of my review books...bad, huh?

    ReplyDelete