Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why I Love This Wednesday!

We slept through the night without anyone hissing!

Den is home all day...he is doing tax prep...and we might go to lunch if tax prep isn't depressing but most likely it will be.

Lucy and Roxie touched toes...all I can say is Roxie is one brave girl!



We may get a little snow!

Den brought me cereal and coffee in bed!

Gave up on my Norwegian mystery for now...it started out weird and sort of "icky" and I am not in the mood for "icky".

Reading this...it's about a young girl and her "godfather"...who eventually turns out to be Bluebeard the Pirate. Quite fascinating...



So...I am reading, watching TV, playing with kitties...and soon I will be requesting just one more delicious cup of coffee!

How's your Wednesday going?

13 comments:

  1. I need to get hot on our taxes and I am not looking forward to it at all. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Coffee and cereal in bed? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not feeling it today. I feel a bit off. It's supposed to rain for three days straight (don't think it will). First round of auditions last night and another round tonight. I am just grouchy today. It happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still have to sit in the car while they audition and practice?

      Delete
  4. I have a migraine, I've had it for 3 days but STILL it's a good day to be alive. I'm liking your morning, will that become a tradition? Breakfast and coffee in bed!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, breakfast in bed sounds lovely. We had a little snow last night, but thankfully not as much as they predicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love breakfast in bed! Great that the kitties are touching. :)

    Hope the taxes weren't too bad and you got to go to lunch!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had coffee and cereal in bed, too...oh, wait! I got it myself...lol

    Lucky you.

    I had my tax meeting last week, and today I go in to sign the forms. I didn't owe extra money...Yay!

    Hope you get your lunch...and great news about the "hissing-free" night.

    ReplyDelete