Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our Day!

Finished this...quite good if you like eating with English vampires...lol...you know...tea...biscuits...blood.



Reading this...thank you Edelweiss!



Playing with these...they are all tuckered out now...not sleeping together yet but...someday? Can I just tell you that Roxie looks at Lucy with kitty love eyes? And...most of the time my sweet Lucy either hisses at her or pops her on the head. But...if Roxie is not in sight...Lucy looks for her...so I think Roxie is wearing Lucy down...I yearn for the day when they are a tiny Tonk puddle! Yesterday they were both asleep in the sunroom...separate...but choosing to be in the same room...









Making these for dinner...I love The Pioneer Woman...I really do!



Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

  1. Asleep in the same room is definite progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable shot of your sweet little Roxie with her arms crossed! I agree that it's a good sign for them to want to be in the same room. May you have your Tonk-puddle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Ree before she got all famous with the books and cooking shows. Now, she just bugs me and her recipes can never be cooked AS IS. I always have to do something to them to make them come out right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sun room is wonderful...I have sun room envy! But congrats on the kitty progress. Despite her hissing, Lucy is definitely warming up if they stay in the same room. Eventually...pals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet! I am so happy that things are working so well. Good job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ti, I also liked the Pioneer Woman before she got so famous...even with her book which is great, but I do not watch her cooking shows. I think Lucy is making progress if she agrees to sleep in the same room with Roxie...but popping her over the head? I don't know about that! ...she is just letting Roxie know who's the 'boss'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dinner looks sooooo good! Hope it was as yummy as it looks.

    It sounds like progress is being made with the kitties. Hope things move along quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouln't mind taking a snooze in that sunroom myself! As for the girls...so far, so good...

    ReplyDelete