Friday, March 1, 2013

An Explanation?

New nails...as much as I love change...I sometimes do not love it. I think I might have mentioned that my dear friend and nail technician is now involved in a new career and her time at my salon is now some evenings and every other Saturday...all times when I don't want to be at a salon...so enter Heidi...new nail person...I am down with Heidi! Why do my hands look crinkly?



And...since it looks like every single photo I have taken lately is from our bedroom...new duvet cover...by the way...it has been! There is no TV downstairs...because the old one blew up so we have been hanging upstairs...tomorrow the Geek Squad arrives with all of our new stuff...we can't wait...we cancelled dinner plans so that we can watch every show we have missed...2 Southlands, 2 Top Chefs, and I think the last Twilight is out tomorrow plus streaming from Amazon Prime and Downton Abbey...we are going to be in TV overload! And the last James Bond...OMG!

Den does not want to leave the house tomorrow!

Still reading this and it kind of reminds me of...those Southern lawyer books...but is even better...


Can I just say how much I love Free People? I often show their very cool Indie Boho clothes on my blog and someone from Free People saw it and sent me a cool coupon! I am off to shop now...decisions...decisions!

This?




Perhaps this?



Hmmm...this?



This?



This is the perfect time to think about Springish clothes!

12 comments:

  1. Your nails look great! It sounds like y'all are going to have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those tops! And isn't it great that you'll be enjoying your new TV....

    As for nails...I've been spoiled with the same manicurist for a couple of years; she's been coming to my house and I feel very pampered.

    Well, that's about to end. She's moving farther up in the foothills and won't be coming to the city any more. So I need to find a new manicurist...and there's no chance that I'll find one to come to the house....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate it when people I rely on get an actual life...it really messes my life up!

      Delete
  3. I especially like the tanktop shirt!

    Have fun catching up on tv. I am sure it will be a blast. :)

    Love the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do love your slouchy shirts...Me too. They're so comfy! Hee hee Hee....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nails are all springy here with our recent warm weather. I am still rockin'nude nails! I love color but only when I can maintain it and lately, not so much and I seem to be so hard on my nails with the typing and all.

    ReplyDelete