Friday, March 8, 2013

A Very Snowy Cold Friday!

I actually went back to this book...finished it...and loved it!
Hot summer in Sweden...a mad murderer on the loose...young girls disappearing...a troubled detective...I am so glad I gave it a second chance!


Reading this...another disturbing mystery! I am whittling down my endless but much loved Edelweiss queue!



Date night tonight...our first time leaving our lovely girls alone...yikes! I hope Lucy isn't planning anything! My poor lovely Roxie...she is just waiting for a sign from her big sister...a teensy sign of love?



Have a lovely day!

10 comments:

  1. Pretend like you're just stepping outside to take out the trash or something - don't let Lucy know you'll be gone for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor girls. I hope it goes well.
    My boys (dogs) tolerate each other.
    They don't love each other but they do care for each other like brothers. Sort of a love/hate thing.
    *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful picture of Lucy Grace. And poor yearning Roxie in the background!

    Maybe you'll come home from dinner and find them snuggling on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the mystery was worth a second try. Sometimes you just have to be in the mood! Looks like you are getting to read some interesting books. :)

    Have fun on date night and I hope the girls behave!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so cute! This just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Lucy doesn't do anything too mischievous....have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did date night go? Were the girls intact when you returned home?! Lol...I love that picture of them. At least they're hanging out on the same bed and Lucy looks relaxed! She'll come around...

    ReplyDelete