Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Hodge Podge Of Stuff?

Amazing pasta pot from Target! I would not need a separate strainer! My pasta pot in red is unavailable and has to be ordered online? Come on Target!



Rare black deer!



Tunic dress! I love comfy clothes!



Flowy dresses! I love flowy dresses!



Black dresses! I love black sundresses! I love Free People!



Summer Uggs!



Reading this...
Zenn Scarlett is an exoveterinarian treating alien life forms...large alien life forms! Yikes!


I hope to stay home and put my house in order today!
Happy Wednesday? What are your midweek plans?

9 comments:

  1. I have a pasta pot that I bought years ago and it is wonderful! I need to check out those Uggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresses. I am so ready to wear light, summery clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had lunch with my daughter at her work...I finished reading my Women's Murder Club book and I started The Night Swimmer. I don't know if I like it yet.

    Love red pots and appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the black deer is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen a black deer. How cool!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete