Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whew!

Well...we watched the entire Downton Abbey...Season 1...loved it...

Today we are starting Season 2...but I read an overview and it seems sad...much sadder than Season 1...I don't do well with sad...sigh!




Sunday supper is in the refrigerator...roasted chicken, roasted Brussel sprouts and an itty bitty container of macaroni and cheese...all from our fave little gourmet market...brownies are just out of the oven for that snack we need while watching the Grammies! Organic brownies plus organic icing...I love this brand!



Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Can I come eat with you? I hope The Black Keys win a bunch of Grammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the Grammys...and the Brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw an extra plate on for me, too...lol

    Uh-oh, there's this little problem of being on opposite coasts...sigh.

    Enjoy! And I think I must start from the beginning and watch Downton Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over! Yes! You do! It is so good...it's like reading the best book ever!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this brand. Looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fit was good but it needed some inorganic thick chemically laden icing!

      Delete
  5. I have not seen Downton Abbey- but I have heard it is fantastic.

    Those brownies look good!

    ReplyDelete