Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stuff I Love!

My girls...

Roxie is on top of Lucy! Progress! Lucy likes Roxie as long as she doesn't have to look at her!



Fried noodles...from Saveur...



This bag...Nordstom's...I love cross body bags lately...doesn't it look like a saddle bag?



This book...



This book was a picture perfect family saga. It had everything...lost love, confused love, misplaced love, and misguided love. It was a book about a group of people who somehow were lost and yet were able to either find their way back to themselves or each other. It was a book where sad choices ultimately led to doing the right thing even if that included making another hard choice.

It was magical and lovely. It was maddening at times...at times I was silently screaming over choices made but at the end...cheering everyone for doing the right thing!

It's a must read, Juju!

Reading now...yum...this is the second book in the Lunar Chronicles...just after Cinder!



I am hoping for a peaceful day!

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Cinder! I need to. I'm looking forward to Scarlet, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, they're going to be best friends before you know it.

    I love cross body bags on other people but haven't found one that looks right on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean Roxie was literally lying on top of Lucy?!? :-O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think I'd enjoy The Comfort of Lies....I've added it to my list.

    Roxie is cute...Lucy will eventually want to look at her....and I love the look of those noodles! And that bag...what a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the bag because yesterday was such a kitty hissy fit kind of day...

      Delete
  5. I still need to read Cinder- but Scarlet looks fantastic. Can't wait to start them! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete