Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lost In Space!

I read Across The Universe when it first came out...and loved it...but until yesterday I didn't think about reading the second one in the series let alone the third one.

I hate Star Wars, I strongly disliked all of the Captain Kirk TV shows that my brothers watched...and...pretty much hate any kind of space travel.

Hmmm...but it's freezing cold outside and snowy...it's a winter wonderland! And I am nestled in with this book...and it's so good...even though I hate the way they swear and the way everyone looks alike and the way some people are frozen and the way Harley hurled himself into space to die...nightmares for me for sure...



I probably will zip right into this one because my friend June says it is that good!



This is not a day for an outside walk...even bundled up!

I haven't worn my Christmas "almost" mittens yet...but I probably won't wear them today! Stay warm!






7 comments:

  1. I just got back from my walk and it's cold here, too - only 46 degrees - but I bundled up. I'm going to see Lenore the first weekend in February and Beth Revis will be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a walk for several days...except from my car to the supermarket and to the post office!

    Now I want to snuggle up and read or watch a movie. I know it's not nearly as cold here as it is where you are...but it's too cold for me! lol

    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is the bomb---(do kids still say that?! Ha ha ha ..)---especially the last book. It deeply satisfies...Di dyou make those mittens? If you did, make me some. I need them! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those mittens are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mittens! So cute! It is cold out there!

    Hope the books are good. I have not read Across the Universe yet- but it is on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete