Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love My Schedule...Still!

Right now...this moment...I am on schedule and loving it!

I am reading this...I truly didn't love this at first and stopped reading it but then I picked it up again and I love it...I hate giving up on a book.



Next I am reading this...I already sort of started it and it's fun!



And this...I love Christmas books!



In betwixt times...don't you love that word which I am sure I am not using correctly...
I am Christmas shopping...bin unpacking...and thinking about making cut out cookies...with icings on them!



Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Is Lucy reading What the Cat Saw with you? I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a good review for the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is What the Cat Saw, told from the perspective of the cat? I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the Cat Saw looks like a book that might intrigue Lucy....

    I haven't heard of any of these books, though.

    The cookies look tempting!

    ReplyDelete