Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Windy Wonderfully Waffley Thursday!




Mid week waffles...yum...this is why I love the holidays...it's cold here and wet rather than snowy.

Den found the video of my mom and dad that I wanted to see...and it wasn't sad! They were so funny...I think that stems from spending years together. It was Christmas morning and Den and I were the only ones at home. Lucy was a baby...and it was just too funny to listen to the four of us. Den and I making comments, my dad performing and my mom running from the camera...typical family stuff...I thought it would be so sad but it was too funny! And very precious!
The only sad surreal part was hearing their voices...wow...that was sort of amazing!
Hearing my mom laugh and my dad say it was one of his best Christmas mornings ever and hearing them say my name...well maybe a teensie bit sad but a good sad.


Reading? This is my worst reading week ever! Who can read? There are so any other things to see and do! And reviewing anything? Sheesh...totally impossible!

Plus I don't care! How bad is that...I do not care what gets read...or not...or reviewed or not...

Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. We had waffles for breakfast on Christmas.

    Oh, how I wish I had a video like that with my dad in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video sounds so awesome! I'm glad it made you happy instead of sad. I was debating between pancakes and waffles today and decided on pancakes---right from MacDonalds! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does sound like a wonderful holiday. I love waffles and remembering.

    I spent a couple of days with two of the grandkids, watching movies, etc. I've only read one book so far this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you with the reading and reviewing! :)

    I love that you had waffles- my husband will be jealous. Also- how fantastic that Den found the video and it made you smile. Getting a little sad is okay, too. Hearing the voices of loved ones who have passed brings them right back. So happy you got to watch it and relive some fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Ti...I accidentally deleted your comment but I can fix it this way!



    Isn't technology wonderful? You should upload it to YouTube (private) so you'll always have it.

    ReplyDelete