Monday, August 13, 2012

Such Lovely Surprises!

These were lovely surprises in the mail!

Family secrets, sisters, a grande dame with a sense of humor...I love just saying grande dame...plus I love this author...thank you, Mark Lee, for remembering me.





Plus this one...I loved her first book...When You Reach Me...this one s described as a fun book that will keep us guessing!


This one, too, mysterious, magical, sad...yummy! English manor house, English countryside, and again...a sad choice plus a bit of magic?
Oh me oh my!


So many lovely books to read...I know I have asked this before...but...what are you reading today?

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, they all look good to me! I'm reading Going to the Bad by Nora McFarland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooo I want Liar & Spy!!!! I'm off to see if it's on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look fanastic! When You Reach Me is on my list- but I haven't gotten to it yet. :) I love mail- and books in the mail- even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not familiar with any of these, but they do look tempting. I'm almost finished with Small Damages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last book, Yesterday's Sun, looks really captivating :)

    ReplyDelete