Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gotta Make...Gotta Have...Gotta Love...

Of course from Pinterest...these are called Dirty Pirate Popsicles...but they look like root beer ones to me! These come from a site called endless simmer.com.




Another gotta have from Pinterest...and a site called aroundthewall.com...a garden shed/hideaway?




Gotta love? This yummy flag thing from a site called Especially For You! I want it for our front door and it's on it's way!




And look at these...also from Pinterest...so easy to make...I think...the first one is just a way to wrap a gift!








My Caleb's Crossing giveaway ends tomorrow but I have a new book to give away then, too...so stay tuned!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

16 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I love that little house! It's so very charming; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garden shed is adorable!! I turn my gaden shed into my summer 'office' each year - I hang out in there quite a bit - reading/thinking...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really need to get on pintrest. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo I want a link to those popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a little hideaway, just like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a comfy little sofa with slipcovers and lots of flowery pillows!

      Delete
  6. I am sad I quit Pinterest. I had a couple of very weird things happen. But it was fun while it lasted. And you are having fun, so I will live vicariously through you! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinterest is such fun. I want a popsicle in the garden. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little garden hideaway! I've got this thing for little outbuildings, from guesthouses to hideaways...and remember my pumphouse obsession awhile back? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dirty Pirate popsicles might be just the treat for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete