Thursday, May 17, 2012

So Good...So Interesting...So Yummy...

This book was SO GOOD...warm, relaxing, a bit old fashioned, I loved it. My review can be seen by clicking on my Goodreads widget. I want to read more by this author.



My friend Elisabeth pinned this on Pinterest...it almost looks too pretty to drink.
I find this color so interesting...It's a blueberry lavender mojito!



And this...I am actually craving this. It looks so different but it is that broccoli salad that everyone makes...found this on Pinterest and I am still searching for the recipe.
So yummy looking...


Woe is me...today is Amazon Vine Day...I have dented my pile of review books this week but...I can't resist new offerings...I love Amazon Vine!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

16 comments:

  1. Blue lavender mojito? I'm salivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that broccoli salad is so good. Now I want some too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I think because this is the time of year for salad suppers or one good side to go with fish or chicken on the grill!

      Delete
  3. Patty, I am impressed - you have read 59 books and it's not even June yet :) That mojito looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That drink and salad look absolutely divine. I love a drink with a lot of ice...ahh...make sure the bible is one of the books you're reading, while you're at it. A lot of folks don't have a clue about what's in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy post! You really know how to brighten things up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all! The book sounds fabulous and the cover is awesome! Purple is my favorite color- so I love th drink and the salad looks yummy. :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I want that drink now!!! I have to find me some lavender...

      Delete
  7. Oh, I do love the look of that mojito! And Amazon Vine day? I'm off to see what's available....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh Patty! thanks for the mention about the pretty lavender mojito drink. When I saw this on Pinterest, I knew I had to repin it!
    I got so hooked on Pinterest, that I spend almost more time on it than on my blog...LOL

    The book sound great, I love old fashioned warm, and relaxing books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That broccoli salad is easy! I make it all the time. You can Google it and come up with 100's of different variations. I just use broccoli, some sweet onion, sunflower seeds, small pieces of really good, sharp cheddar, topped with crispy bacon. You toss it all with the dressing which is usually mayo and a bit of sugar allowed to sit for awhile.

    ReplyDelete