Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love These Books!!!

You have to look at this...




And this...




And this...




And this...




And these...notecards...these are notecards...awwwww...




They are all made by a very talented artist. Her name is Jane Mount.
Her website is here...

http://idealbookshelf.typepad.com/

Most of the sizes I saw were 8" by 10" or 11" by 14".

And if you want to she will custom a painting of your favorite books!!!
I would love this!!!




Something about these paintings are really appealing to me...the style, the colors, the white background!

I love them!!!

I think I really need them resting on my mantel.



16 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a gift to your favorite reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of a painting of favorite books! Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and cool! I just love them and think it is so cool that the notecards can be personalized. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess...
    I don't think you can personalize the notecards...just the paintings...also...for some reason I can't comment on your blog...I have tried everything and nothing works!!!

    Sorry!!!

    I will try again tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the paintings before, I desperately want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What books are you going to have her include on your note cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could ever choose...unless I did all of the Lillian Jackson Braun ones...all kitty titles!!!

      Delete
  7. So cute! I've seen similar works on Etsy before and think they're darling. Love book art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love books so I love these cards with pictures of books!!

    ReplyDelete