Monday, March 26, 2012

I am on point!!!

At least I would be if Amazon Vine had not tempted me with these babies...

I am weak...what can I say...I am weak and I love to read and thank goodness I can multitask and read reasonably quickly...and I love Amazon and Amazon Vine...love them!!!

Here we go...

Silk...sex, money, power, London!!!


Suspense filled murder mystery!!! Gruesome? I love gruesome!!!


Literary thriller in Vermont!!! Love it already!!!


A princess and a powerful magician!!! Need I say more?


A little girl with tons of faith dealing with the bullies in her life!!!


Love, loss, and change within a family!!! A restless Irish family!!! Drama!!!


A pilot's wife...some kind of life altering event...yummy!!!


Now...what are you reading this week? We want to know!!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you're in for some good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you were tempted! These books look fabulous! Cloudland and The Reckoning look especially good. This week I am reading The Help! I have been wanting to read it for ages! :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess...I loved The Help!!!

      I cried through most of it!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, these do look wonderful! I don't remember seeing any of them, except The Land of Decoration.

    It's so hard to choose, isn't it?

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ready to read every one of these.
      Now!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm still reading on the same book I've been working at for weeks now - Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell - it's close to a 1000 pages and I'm exactly halfway through - I'm torn between wanting to finish it and wishing it would never end.

    ReplyDelete