Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seriously...


I love this book.  I have been an online subscriber to their website for quite some time.
It is refreshing and fun and full of food information and trends and ideas.
This book is divided into food catagories with the best places to get each type of food all over the country.
It is an awesomely fun book.
Breakfast sandwiches.
Hamburgers.
Barbecue.
Big sandwiches.
Odd sandwiches.
Pancakes.
Hash.
Eggs.
Frozen Custard.
Gelato.
I almost forgot the pizza chapter.
All different kinds of pizzas.
It is such a fun book to own. 
There are even recipes.
Fun recipes.
And some really great food photos.
See?  I really want  a hamburger now.
How fast can I get to Seattle?

Or New York?

Or Philadelphia?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun book. I wonder what good place to eat are around here that I'm not aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol...the closest ones seemed to be near
    Pittsburgh...

    ReplyDelete