Sunday, October 9, 2011

What I Am Reading This Week...

For some reason I have four Amazon Vine books to review.
I try to keep really on top of Vine reviews because I really love Amazon Vine.
I am hoping that they will send me a Kindle Fire to review...lol.  I do not know why I want one of those but I do.
I am tired of pressing a side clicker to read books on my Kindle...it is exhausting.
And for some unknown reason my iPAD2 and my Kindle3 will not sync any more.
Apple, Amazon and I have tried everything there is to try but there is no syncing in this town any more.
Sad.
Very sad.
I have discovered that I really love reading on my iPAD2 more than on my Kindle3...
There is something that I love about a back lit screen and with a non glare skin on my iPAD2...I can read anywhere.
Reading in bed at night on my iPAD2 is heavenly.
The new Kindle Fire is rumored to have a touch screen that requires you simply touch the screen anywhere and it will turn.  That is even less effort than on an iPAD2.
I am a lazy reader.
New discovery on my part.
Holding a book hurts my hand.
I am so used to reading on my iPAD2 so much that when I do switch to my Kindle3...I continue to touch the screen to turn pages.
Yet one more reason why I really should get a Kindle Fire.
Hmmm...

Books I am reading this week from AmazonVine include...



Wonder Struck has the most amazing illustrations.

When She Woke... from the author of MudBound.  Plus I love anything mildy dystopian. 

I can never resist a dark tale told in London...what could be better?

I think I have my hands full...literally.



This one was a bundle of three books sent to me by the author and publisher.  It is really extremely fast paced and exciting...

One of these days I need to read something calm and soothing.
Maybe...

I did buy a few books for my Kindle...there are just too many amazing books out there.
I also added the Reeder app to my iPAD2...it makes reading blogs and posts quick and easy...I love it!!!
I am beginning to think I read far too many blogs but I have no clue how to cut back.
But with my Reeder I can read them faster so it is all good...
I think.

Can't wait to buzz by to see what everyone else is reading this week.

4 comments:

  1. Good choices this week. When She Woke piques my curiosity.

    Wow, you have advanced Kindles! I'm still struggling with mine that has a glare.

    What is Kindle fire?

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like you are going to have a fun week :) I am super intrigued by the when She Woke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tes...I am, too...turning red for being bad?

    Scary but interesting...I will let you know how it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just got in DARK SOULS a few days back and started reading it. I have a dozen or so Vine books to get caught up on.

    I'm putting Fire on the backburner unless I start reading more. Yes, I know, I'd planned on preordering it. It's just that I'm not reading nearly as much now. Total bummer about not being able to sync. That would be seriously important to me too.

    ReplyDelete