Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cookie Madness's No Fail Pan Cookies...a family fave!!!

I don't know if you are familiar with a blog called Cookie Madness.  I have been following her for years.  The most amazing cookies come out of her kitchen.  She posts new recipes all of the time and it is my go to blog for something sweet.  We do not often eat sweet things in our house so when we do it has to be yummy and quick...I love quick.  I don't like making actual cookies but I love a chewy crisp cookie like treat.  That is where this bar/cookie comes into play.

Sunday...

This cookie was much needed on Sunday.

My husband had a hectic travel week and we just wanted to chill out on Sunday...play with our toys...our Kindles, our iPADs, and our laptops.

I was in a Sunday Cooking Frenzy.

I made breakfast...turkey sausages and eggs.
I made lunch...Pioneer Woman's Beef and Noodle Bowl.
I made dinner...Pioneer Woman's Oven Barbecued Chicken.
Yum to the above.

Then I made these cookie/bar things.
Double yum.

I had no chocolate chips so I broke apart any chocolate candy that I could find.  I used Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Ghiradelli chocolates and even some Godiva's.
I threw in organic walnuts for good measure and for good health...hee hee hee.
I tossed in organic oats.
How could these be bad?

They were amazing.

They still are...munch.

You should seriously try them.

Don't thank me.  Thank Cookie Madness.


1 comment: