Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cough... Cough... Cough...

I am going to admit to not being a very good nurse.  My lovely husband rarely ever misses work.  He will get on a plane sick if work calls for it...but he came home early on Monday and he is quite the sick boy...I have given him homemade chicken soup,  hot honeyed tea, and even took him up a breakfast tray this morning.  And now we are both in the family room and I am listening to him sniffle and cough and cough and sniffle...over and over and over again.  He is carrying around a box of Kleenex, too...and did I mention that he is coughing and sniffling and sniffling and coughing?  Oh...I guess I did...

I am praying that he feels lots better really soon.

How are you feeling today?  I am sure that you are much better at nursing sick husbands than I am...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a very good nurse, either - thankfully my husband is not a big baby when he's sick. I hope your husband feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete