Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OK...That Tenth Follower Is Putting Me On Top Of The World....

Sorry...I know I should not get so excited but...10 followers...that is amazing to me...I follow about a billion blogs...but my precious 10...thank you, thank you, thank you...

Today must be my lucky day...not only did I get a 10th follower...but as I was standing in line at Trader Joe's today...I won a box of Belgium dark chocolate hearts by answering a sports question that I had no clue that I even knew...this is what comes of reading or working on my laptop while my husband watches every sport known to man...I must have absorbed this knowledge unwittingly...wish I could share my chocolates with my followers...

2 comments:

  1. I think you must be on a roll Patty! :) I'm trying to catch the scent of those yummy chocolates...LOL

    ReplyDelete