Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I just recieved my first award...the Happy 101 Award...

Jeanne...from Pine Cottage Books...just gave me the Happy 101 Award...and that makes me over the top happy...this award asks you to list 10 things that make you happy...I would love to post the picture of my award...right here...right now...but...alas...I have no clue how to do it...perhaps someone will pity me and tell me how....please?

Anyway...I will not allow my lack of technological skills to make me less happy...so I will make my list without the picture...




The Ten Things That Define Me and Clearly Make Me Happy Today

A day without anything to do except the things that I really want to do.
Having LucyGrace... the amazing Tonkinese kitty...aa a part of my life.
Having dinner...either in or out...with Dennis.
Driving to Maine with Dennis and LucyGrace...walking rocky beaches during the day and going to Primo's for dinner at night.
Northern California...especially San Francisco, Stinson Beach, Santa Cruz and Monterey.
Playing Hidden Object games on Bigfish.com...
Spending time with my family... both of my brothers and  my sister and their families...especially now that my parents have died.
Online shopping at Nordstrom's and Shopbop...fulfilling my cavernous need for clothes...especially Rachel Pally and Splendid and Lauren Moshi...
A Kindle full of books...yum!!!
Exploring new things...daily!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like the award. I love your answers :) To get the picture of the award, just right click and save image to your file. Then you can add it to your post and to your sidebar if you want. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete