Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday...relaxing and renewing my spirit...Sunday

Can I just say that I am so proud of myself...it was just a simple thing but the fact that it is accomplished is so amazing to me...I began blogging the way I do everything...way too much of everything everywhere!!!  I wanted stuff on my blog...I wanted lights and buttons and whistles...and I had lights and buttons and whistles everywhere...it took me a few days...I can be brilliant at times but quite dense sometimes...to figure out that when the blog guide said drag and drop...that is what it meant...so I have been dragging and dropping for most of the day...I am such an organized person...I wanted no clutter and neat things in my sidebar...so I reluctantly rid myself of some of my blog bling...and I now have a kinder gentler more meaningful blog...for me...now I am trying to understand why I cannot find spellcheck anywhere...shouldnt' there be a spellcheck?  Oh...I have one follower and I am not even paying her...I know it must be an accident but someone actually knows I exist in the Blogworld...Thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL ... well, I do take payments in chocolate recipes if that counts ;)

    I love the clean crisp look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower. I'm new to blogging as well. I've been told to write what I know, so that's what you're going to get. :) It's not necessarily a freedom to be open, it's more of a "pretend no ones reading this". Thanks for hopping along for the journey. I'll be following yours as well. Happy Blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete